1.11.2011

Super profitable EA blew up my account

So after I had to stop News Trading, I waisted my money for many paid and free trading systems and EAs. Someone told me it was called "tuition," but many of you may already know that the tuition would not pay off.

I think forex drives people crazy. Many people start trading forex as an easy business, but the reality is only a handful of people, maybe 5% or maybe 3%, are profitable and the rest keeps losing over and over with a vague wish of getting rich someday.

For me, the tuition I kept paying hasn't been paying off. But after quiting from News Trading, I started doubling my money every month, again, this time trading with an EA. This Expert Advisor kept doubling money every month like I did by doing News Trading, and again I thought I would buy an ocean front home in a couple of years.

But after some months, the EA completely blew up my account. I had been running the same EA on different accounts. The EA had blown up all my accounts in a matter of one to two days. I was really shocked that time. Including this EA, I had no luck with any trading systems, manual or automatic.

So I had to get an ordinary job, again, to support my family. I took some translation jobs and did some other stuff.

If I were asked what the forex business is, I would answer it is a huge business for the sellers of forex-related materials, but real traders who benefit solely through trading are rare. So, for me, the definition of "forex business" would rather be dealing forex-related things, buying or selling, NOT dealing currencies. Since most of the traders can't get what they want in exchange of the amount they pay, I'm not sure if I should call it a business.

But this is what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment