1.10.2011

How I happened to meet forex

When I had been doing translation as my main profession, I had been doing surfing as my favorite sport, and I found if I imported surfboards myself, that could be a profitable business because back in these days surfboard prices here in Japan were quite expensive while those in other countries were less expensive.

So I started importing surfboards. After a couple of years importing and selling surfboards, I found that how huge foreign exchange market could affect on my business. It was so surprising, only 1 yen difference could hugely affected my profit. When Yen became 1 Yen lower, I had to pay much more to buy a board. When Yen became 1 Yen higher, I could buy a board much cheaper. I was frustrated very much about the currency market because no matter how hard I tried to sell my boards, sometime my profits were eaten up like crazy.

Finally, I had to learn how to deal with currency market. After a while, I wire-transferred my money to surfboard shapers when Yen was significanly weaker. That helped me import boards easier than before. So I startede monitoring AUD/JPY chart almost daily. I had been importing surfboards from Gold Coast, or so-called Surfer's Paradise, in Australia.

After a short while, I've noticed that very small number of people are making huge amount of money dealing with currencies alone, without the need of buying or selling any goods or materials. Or even without making any conversation with others, which seemed to me that they were making money doing nothing.

I rushed myself to browse the Internet struggling to find a way to profit from forex. And I found a trading method called "News Trading." That moment, my life was changed. I would like to write about it sometime later.

No comments:

Post a Comment