1.11.2011

A bit more about News Trading

So, as I wrote on my previous post, I had to give up News Trading.

During the time I had been doing News Trading, I had been using a specific service. I think there are mainly three news trading service providers, but please know that they mostly don't tell you the difficult side of dealing with news.

If you do news trading, you have to deal with bad slippage, widened spreads, requotes, bad conflicts, ignorance, and rude comments from brokers, etc. The most important thing is brokers don't like news traders. They do anything to block news traders. Even with such down-side, you have to pay somehow expensive fees to such news trading service providers.

As some of you might already know, those FX trading service providers earn their money, not by trading for themselves, but selling products or services to as many people as they can find, and doing so is much more profitable than trading on their own.

Another down side is, news trading is not mentally healthy. My hands were always shaking and I was sweating all the time during news as I was so much scared to lose my money instantaneously. If you were not too much leveraged, and used an EA that could automatically place a stop loss for you, then you should be fine. But at that time, I was really overly-leveraged as I was really intoxicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment