1.07.2011

About me

Hi, This is Yas, the owner of this blog. First, I would like to introduce myself.

I'm a 39 years old man who has more than 5 years experience in forex trading. For the very first year in forex, I had been doubling my money every month using news trading or spike trading. But after several months, no broker allowed me to do that method. Then my funds went down badly and I could no longer profit from forex. I tried so many different trading methods and expert advisors, but nothing worked fine for me.

After some years, I started doing news trading again using straddle EA, and got some profits, but again I got troubles with brokers and found the method didn't last long.

I'm currently using some EAs. If I can find some nice friends to talk about forex together I would be happy. Unfortunately, I can't fully disclose what system I use. I would appreciate your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment