1.28.2011

Hyper-V Mart Deal

I've been using Hyper-V VPS from Hyper-V Mart or Database Mart (same company) for quite a while. As I wrote before, this VPS provider has been the best.

I have spoken to George from Hyper-V Mart and got a very good deal. If you order their Basic Hyper-V plan, you can get additional CPU so that your VPS is dual core.

I had already been running 9 MT4 platforms on their Basic Hyper-V plan, but with dual core CPC, you can run 11 MT4 platforms on the desktop at a time! If you run multiple forward tests or have multiple live accounts trading different EAs, then their VPS server would be a perfect choice. As far as I know, you won't be able to find such a competent VPS anywhere else. Normal VPS, like the one from VPS land, allows you to run only 2 to 4 MT4 platforms max.

So if you happen to read this post and want to get the very best VPS, just send me a message using a form mail on this blog. Then I'll talk to George about the deal you can get.

I get no referrel fee or something. I just want you to be happy like me.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment