6.01.2012

Tuition

I'm currently running three EAs.

1. NumberOne from SteadyOnFx: I never imagined that this one could work so well on a live account. In my past experience, this type of extreme scalpers worked only on demo.

2. Wallstreet Forex Robot: So many people will not believe that I'm making constant profits with this EA, but I do. EU and GU are the best pairs to trade, but I use my own settings to make the most of it.

3. Forgotten EA: I recently started using a very old EA that everybody already threw away and forgot its existence.

I think that the easiest way to lose your money is; just jump in every newly-released trading product. Because probably more than 95% of the products you encounter can't fulfill what they promised to achieve. So you are most likely to make the vendors rich, not yourself.

Probably, most of experienced traders had followed the same path, and spent so much money on crappy products. In this forex world, it's called "tuition." I paid a lot of tuition.

While I can pretty much confirm jumping in any newly released products will kill your bank deposit, it's also true that without trying those products, you'll never be able to find a rare good one. But I am recently thinking to stop paying tuition. If those 3 EAs above work as intended, I'll definitely graduate in three years. I really want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment