6.09.2012

Wally Custom Settings

Some people asked me to share my settings on Wallstreet Forex Robot. Frankly, I can't share my personal settings with others. Some may think that I'm mean, but whatever you say, I don't care. It's a giving, not sharing, because I'm not given anything in return.

Instead, I can give you very useful tips that can potentially turn into gold for you.

Ask yourself if you truly want to earn serious amount of money in a long run and you are mentally prepared for it. If the answer is yes, ask yourself again if you are truly willing to put your effort toward your goal. If the second answer is yes, too, then proceed with the next steps.

1. Obtain years of history data. It'll cost you, but compared to what you aim to get in future, it's not so expensive.

2. Do backtests using several potential pairs with various settings. It's daunting and will take so much time and effort, but again for the money you get in years, your effort may be a necessary up-front investment.

3. Run the settings you got in a real live environment and wait for the account to survive worst drawdown and grow like you saw during backtest.

4. Go live. Be confident. Wait for a couple of years. (I'm at this stage)

That's it. If you strictly follow those steps above, you won't regret for what you've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment