6.19.2012

#1

Recently, my account running Wallstreet Forex Robot got big losses. No worries. Honestly, I was mentally prepared because I knew such losses can happen according to my backtests. If you are patient enough, it's gonna get recovered somewhere in the course.

However, what surprised me the most was the performance of NumberOne. After one month, it doubled my account. Sounds really crazy, but true. Now, I'm wondering if I should keep running other EA than NO?

SteadyOnFx and its colleague trader called TheProTrader have introduced two institutional brokers exclusively available to NO customers, which is a big plus, too. For this type of tick scalper, the path to the future normally gets narrowed, but it seems the guys at SOFX has still been exploring another path to go.

Is the future really promising? I hope so!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, which broker you use for this EA ? I asking because in the forum of NO most of users have a lot of lost today 06/20, and in your MyFxBook you have profit.

    P.S.: maybe you have a personal settings ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's FXPRIMUS. No special settings at all.

    ReplyDelete