5.25.2012

Brainwave Tuner

About a month ago, I found Brainwave Tuner, an application for Blackberry phones. The concept of it is that it provides a certain sound or a specific tone so that the listener's brain frequency is changed to desired states. It's said to help sleep and therapy, meditation and relaxation, and focus and learning.

I thought it was dubious, but after reading some nice reviews, I decided to through away my $4. After one month, I liked this application a lot. When I use it when going to sleep, I can fell asleep faster and sleep deeper so I feel really good next morning.

The actual sound was really dubious at first as I thought the sound would be smooth and gorgeous. But for me, it sounded really cheap like a UFO sound you typically heard on TV. But I don't complain it anymore as I think it's effective. I use it when I need to concentrate on something, too, and I feel good about it. It was a good deal for only $4.

No comments:

Post a Comment