5.16.2012

NumberOne from SteadyOnFX

NumberOne is an extreme tick scalper that trades on EURUSD 1m chart. It trades like Million Dollar Pips, and some people even blame SteadyOnFx, the vendor of NumberOne, saying NO (NuberOne) is a hacked version of MDP.

Personally, it's not a big deal at all. Many early asian scalpers are under the influence of FapTurbo. Almost all rock'n roll musician are under the influence of Beatles. But who has ever beaten or made superior music than Beatles? Probably none. SteadyOnFx might have done it. They might have produced something better than MDP.  They might have taken a basic trading concept from MDP, however, I believe that the coding and other essences are different, or I can at least say they implemented something different into the EA to make it work in an excellent manner.

I said "might" because I haven't fully witnessed their performance myself. I just confirmed they've been having winning history on myfxbook.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Lorenzo/numberone-impulsive-scalper/218855

And some other members are obviously making good money using it on their live accounts.

It's been a couple of weeks since I started using it live. So it's too early to say any comments about its real potential. As you can see from the stats above, some months are flat while other months are going up like crazy. So I guess it's gonna take at least three months for me to evaluate this EA.

So far I've noticed a couple of things. This EA needs user's attention. Not like Wallstreet Forex Robot that I'm currently using, you won't leave this EA hands-free. You must find a compatible broker and a VPS. Speed, or latency, is not the number one factor for this EA. FXPRIMUS is not so fast in terms of latency, but it seems to be working fine with them. You also have to constantly monitor its execution, slippage, and spreads. But I'm kind of having fun watching it and taking care of it.

Another noticeable thing is that SteadyOnFx is really open and supportive. Probably, in terms of support and care to customers, it's one of the best vendors I've ever come across. So I really would like to see the EA to work as the same as their live account.

No comments:

Post a Comment