7.21.2011

Having fun trading manually

I'm recently having fun trading manually. EURUSD has broken a triangular range to the upside. So, technically, I guess there is a likeliness that the EU pair goes up.


But I know things are not that easy. There comes big events like UK Retail Sales, US Unemployment Claims, and Bernanke speech. So, fundamentally, there is a possibility of hesitation in the market until those big events take place.

With that said, I already have one position open, and set another buy trigger, just to have fun.

Recently, a good friend of mine gave me very nice indicators for manual trading. My trades above are nothing to do with those indicators, but I also expect some good potential on those indicators he has given me.

That friend gave me an encouragement when Japan, where I live, was suffering the Great East Japan Easthquake. I was grateful to him very much at that time.

Anyway, I just would like to have some fun trading manually for a while now. Right now, EU is just at a resistance. Breaking it upward could make a good move, but again, there is an uncertainty on the fundamental aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment