7.20.2011

Giving up MDP

I decided to give up MillionDollarPips. I used the vendor's suggested ThinkForex Standard account, the default setting as the vendor has been using on his Myfxbook, and CNS NYC VPS.

The vendowr suggested to check the VPS latency. So I've done a chat with CNS, and they conducted a real time latency check. It was super fast 1ms latency.

ThinkForex said their MT4 server was always running smoothly although I experienced very slow execution when I tried manual trading several times.

I had been comparing my results with the vendor's Myfxbook account. They never even get closer. Losses are always biggger, winners are always smaller. Winning ratio is worse.

I'm not saying this EA is good or bad. But it's extremely difficult for me to get good results with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment