7.17.2012

Happy Losers

I've recently visited a discussion forum on SOFX author's Myfxbook, and found some naysayers' posts against the author.

They are so eagerly attacking the author and keep saying NO is not good. But everything they say is funny to me.

Got some drawdown recently? Oh, yes, so what? Do you know any EA that never go down?

Broker sensitive? I know. So what? Couple of brokers they introduced has earned me much much more than the EA and server cost, and still going much further than that. Broker risk is one of the risks I manage out of many other risks, such as proper mindset, lot sizing, right parameter settings, etc. And I haven't found a broker with zero risk. In this forex jungle, if you know 3 useful brokers, that's pretty good.

What those guys are dreaming about?

If I were them, I don't waste my time talking about something I dislike. But the funny thing is; they love wasting their time chatting about something they dislike. Weird guys! I would rather spend my time doing something more fun and enjoyable, or at least meaningful. They are so poor. Almost miserable.

They are acting like winners whereas actual winners are those who traded NO and earned pretty good money.

What's their interest, really?

They enthusiastically want to win in an argument. I am happy and satisfied with the money NO brought me. Getting a prize in an oratorical contest is not my interest.

I don't call them traders. They are losers! In my eyes, they look like "happy losers" or "funny men!" Yes, they absolutely look happy talking about what they believe, not the money they earned.

I believe what's already proven because it's a fact. They believe what they blindly believe and never try to look what has been achieved in the real world.

Miss what they missed and cry for it someday, poor men.....

No comments:

Post a Comment