4.13.2012

Blackberry Bold 9900

I'm a heavy fan of Blackberry phone. Blackberry Bold 9900 was released in the US and some other countries quite a while ago, but, here in Japan, it was release at the end of March.

In my country, Blackberry users are minority so I had to make phone calls to cellular shops around in my area as not many cell phone stores don't want to keep stock for such an unpopular phone. Nowadays, iPhone and Android phones are the popular gadgets here.

The store I found that has BB9900 in stock was near the U.S. army base. They say some military men always come to buy Blackberry so they always keep some in stock.















New BB9900 was a little bigger and thinner than my previous BB9700. I liked the silver rim around it. But the coolest improvement was its speed. Everything, including browsing and accessing to my VPS, got much more faster due to Snapdragon CPU and increased RAM, which also contribute smoother flipping motion on the touch screen. The second best thing wider monitor. It's now much easier to read texts.

And, of course, those physical keys are the best of the best. In terms of ease of typing, Blackberry is second to none.

No comments:

Post a Comment