2.23.2012

Forex Pro's Scecret System

I'm currently testing Forex Pro's Scecret System. I like the vidual expression of the chart.

I have taken a couple of positions in the past couple of days and found something.




1. You shouldn't take a position during Asian session. This is almost a steadfast rule for all traders. The market in dead Asian session simply doesn't take you anywhere.
2. Although their sales page says 20 pip SL and up to 120 pip TP, 40 pip TP is a realistic choice. If you aim at further pips, then the price may retrace back to your trailing stop level and you may end up with only 10 pip or so.
3. System is very simple and easy to use.
4. It doesn't repaint. Strictly speaking, some lines may change only a little bit, however, the main indicator can't repaint and I think indicators overall are very reliable.

Is it worth the money? It's too early to tell anything for now, but I think it's worth a test. I'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment