8.02.2011

StepsOfGlory

I've been running StepsOfGlory that I bought on eBay for some days now on IBFX Australia tiny account. It has achieved 30% in just five trading days. It looks fantastic, but I'm not too excited about it.

This bot is a deformed type of grid trader I guess. Honestly, I'm not too familiar with grid trading, but this bot just keeps adding positions when the market is not moving on its favor.

So my curiousity is when it blows up an account. I've used this type of EA called PID SP4 in the past. Although it kept doubling my account every month, it has blown the account in a matter of day or two.

As you can see from the picture below, it keeps adding tiny 0.01 lot again and again and wait for the market to move in favor. I'm not sure how far it can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment