6.13.2011

Wallstreet Forex Robot on EXNESS

I have put my stats for Wallstreet Forex Robot on EXNESS. Because the vendor sells 3 licenses at a time, I set one of them with extremely high risk on EXNESS. And now it's about $1,100 starting from about $160 at March 24.

If it hits a full stop, the equity would be down to a half of the existing equity, but I can stand it because my initial deposit was just about $100. I don't care if this account is blown up.

Last December, a friendly man named James Phuc from Vietnam whom I met on a discussion forum sold me an EA for $1,000. Later, I found out it was just an existing EA created by others that he took somewhere and renamed it in order to sell it with much higher price. This EXNESS account was prepared to run that stupid EA at that time.

So my risk is only $100.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    It really amazing of your wsr start with only 160 and now up for 1000.00 could you share your statistic and your setting?

    Mr.GTO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing special, really. AutoMM (risk) is 30, everything else is default. Don't take it as an advice. If you use 30 (extremely high risk), then you must trade with the amount of money you never regret to lose. Suppose the EA takes 3 positions at a time, and all 3 positions hit the full stop losses, then what happens? You will pretty much lose everything (90% of your equity). My initial investment into this Exness account is only about $100. I won't cry for this $100, it's nothing to me. Besides, I have been running WFR on several account with lower risk settings. So be aware that I'm just having fun with this account.

    Oh, by the way, I stopped trading USDCHF. It's the worst pair to trade and it may eat up your profits.

    Good luck, man!

    ReplyDelete